Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thinking of you

I needed to make some quick and even more difficult for me, somewhat masculine, sympathy cards recently. I love the color combination of Stampin Up's Urban Garden DSP and thought it would work well with this simple leaf image from Unity's Gratitude=Joy set. The sentiment is one of my all-time favorites from A-muse.
The layouts of the two cards were essentially inspired by the size and shape of the scraps I had of the patterned paper. I hate to waste any of it, since I do love it so much! I'm kind of wishing I had made a few more of these while I had the supplies out, so I had some ready to go in the future!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gratitude = Joy from Unity, sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Kiwi kiss, basic gray
Paper: neenah classic crest white, basic gray, night of navy, Urban Garden DSP
Accessories: brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty Michelle! Hmmm...I may have to start saving pennies for unity stamps :)