Saturday, October 4, 2008

World cardmaking day!

Lots going on for me at the moment - I'm packing up and getting ready to move about 30 minutes away - the movers come Friday and I have a TON of stuff to do. I'm sort of downsizing in the new place, as well, so I'm trying to be very deliberate about my packing. But none of that has kept me from celebrating World Cardmaking Day today. Challenges have been underway at Splitcoast all day and I've been playing along between chores and packing. I had hoped to get to a challenge or two at some of the other sites, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
I'll be sharing cards from today over the next few days, since this is the last stamping I'm likely to get done for at least a week or two. This card was for the SCS WCMD sketch challenge. I inked the main image in ruby red, then touched my night of navy pad to the image before stamping. I then cleaned the stamp, reinked it in saffron and stamped it slightly off for a shadow effect.
Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy daisy
Ink: ruby red, saffron, night of navy
Paper: ruby red, saffron, not quite navy patterns paper, neenah classic crest solare white
Accessories: ribbon

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wow Michelle!!! GORgeous!!! I love that shadowing!!!

Good Luck on the move and I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly for you!!!