Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I didn't get much Halloween stamping done this year, with the move and all, but I did sit down to make these little Halloween goody buckets tonight. I'll take them tomorrow when I go trick-or-treating with a friend and her kids. The buckets were 2/$1 at Target - a deal I just couldn't pass up! I added some Halloween stickers, some tiny notebooks, and some candy to them, alon with the Booglie Eye tags. I wonder if I will ever get tired of this set - it is so fun to work with, and I love all the different images. Hope you all have a fun, safe and treat-filled holiday!
Supplies:
Stamps: Booglie Eyes
Ink: stazon black, SU markers
Paper: orchid, green galor, SU white
Accessories: scallop punch, eyelets, buckets, ribbon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, these are so cute!!! Those are some lucky kids, to have such a sweet friend like you.

Rene S said...

Those buckets are adorable! Great job.

Catherine said...

cute buckets :)
hope you have a happy halloween!

Corie said...

These are just so adorable!!