Thursday, October 9, 2008

CASE-ing Sherry

SherryLC05 was the featured stamper for the Worldcardmaking Day challenges on Splitcoast. Sherry was my VSN little sister a few VSNs ago, and she is an incredibly talented stamper. I was drawn to the circles she uses in frequently in her layouts, so I chose this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1059656?cat=500&ppuser=77415 as my inspiration. I used the layout, the butterfly and cuttlebugging in my version.
Supplies:
Stamps: Winged things, sincere salutations
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Paper: gable green, cool caribbean, prints dp, neenah classic crest white
Accessories: ticket punch, nesties, CB, CM cutting system, stickles, white twill

1 comment:

Lee said...

Beeeeeeeeeeautiful colors!!!! I love the cuttlebugging on the dp!!