Sunday, September 7, 2008

Retro sketch

I played around this weekend with my new Gina K Designs Retro Boutique stamps. Gina had a new release party this weekend and there were a couple of challenges posted there, so I played along. This is for Cammie's sketch challenge. I colored the image first then chose the colors from there. It was hard to find the right designer paper, but I came across this piece in the My Mind's Eye stack I got at Costco a few years ago. I also added a bit of bling using some Stampendous rhinestone stickers.
Supplies:
Stamps: Retro boutique - Gina K
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: cool Caribbean, real red, pixie pink, neenah classic crest white, MME DP
Accessories: corner rounder, CM punches, CM circle cutter, bling from Stampendous, slot punch, ribbon, Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh very cool!! I LOVE that unique corner punch!!!