Monday, September 29, 2008

Dirty dozen sketch

I had a chance to make a card with the sketch from this month's Dirty Dozen challenges. It is a fun sketch, and I thought it was perfect to showcase this fun Washington Apple designer series paper. Unfortunately, I think the image I chose is to delicate against the vibrancy of the paper and the rest of the design. It kind of washes out against the background. Oh well, lesson learned! I probably should've remade the card, but I had all the pieces together, so I went for it anyway!
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply said
Ink: stazon black, real red, bashful blue, saffron, pumpkin pie
Paper: bashful blue, riding hood red, pumpkin pie, saffron, Washington Apple, shimmery white
Accessories: Cuttlebug swiss dots, nestabilities, ribbon, Creative Cafe felt flower, rhinestone brad, die-cut blooms

2 comments:

Lee said...

What awesome dp Michelle!!! You showcased it beautifully! And I really love the contrast of the strong and bold designs with the delicate image!!! It's gorgeous!!

Catherine said...

what a great sketch and a great card =)