Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bubbly


This is my card for the VSN warm-up challenge. Since the theme this round is Cabaret, the challenge was to use a favorite song as inspiration. I've been listening to Colbie Caillat lately, and thought "Bubbly" would make a great inspiration piece. Of course, my mind went straight to "The bubbly" - champagne! It's pink champagne on this card, with a touch of stickles for sparkle. The colors were inspired by this designer paper and other goodies I received from my VSN secret sister from the last round, Lisa aka Stampinthyme. Thanks Lisa!

Also, if you haven't been there yet, please check out Cammie's blog: http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/2008/09/heart-to-heart-blog-candy.html
She is doing an amazing blog candy giveaway to support a cause close to her heart: Alzheimer's research. I'm hoping to get a card made for her later today!

Supplies:
Stamps: Inky antics
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: pink pirhouette, pumpkin pie, shimmery white, Sweet Always DP
Accessories: ticket punch, corner punch, slot punch, ribbon, prima, die-cut bloom, filigree brad, rhinestone brad, stickles

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh very cute!! I love the dp!! And isn't Cammie's blog candy event an amazing one??!!! I've got to play this VSN challenge still!!!