Monday, July 14, 2008

Hairball!

My friend Joni/jstarbright sent me a beautiful card and included a this fun little clear Inkadinkado stamp set inside! Joni is a sweetheart, but also has a sense of humor, as you can see! I decided my first card with this set would also be a great time to use my new Nestabilities. I had resisted them for the longest time, but then I found a good deal at the stamp show I attended over the weekend and figured I'd get one set and try them out. I got the petite scallop circles and I might just be in love! I got these because I knew I could use my Creative Memories cutting system to make plain circle layers. It worked great, but I suspect I will be investing in more Nesties soon.
Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Paper: Taken with Teal, basic black, recycled product packaging for DP; Neenah classic crest solar white
Accessories: Nesties, CM circle cutting system

No comments: