Saturday, June 28, 2008

A little pick-up


This is such a cute little pick-up! I always forget what nice cards it makes - partly because I don't actually own the set; I borrowed it from a friend. Since it'll be awhile before Stampin Up has new sets out, and I haven't found much to buy in the local stamp, scrap and craft stores, I resorted to borrowing! This is the last of my June mini VSN cards. Deb challenged us to make a card expressing love or romance. This truck full of hearts is what I came up with. I'm continuing to practice coloring with my Copic markers. This was my first time using Tsukineko's Memento ink and I LOVE it! I had no smearing, running or bleeding! Yay! You can play the June VSN mini challenges through July 4; after that, the next round of mini challenges will come July 25.
Supplies:
Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Memento cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: Ballet blue, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, shimmery vanilla, Basic Grey
Accessories: Hodgepodge hardware, cuttlebug, linen thread, ribbon

No comments: