Monday, June 16, 2008

Fluffles + Copics

This card was one I struggled and struggled while my mojo was on vacation. I took several stabs at color combinations and layouts before finally settling on this one. I'm not totally thrilled with the finished product, but at least it's presentable! I colored Fluffles with my Copics. I only have 24 so far, with another five on the way, but I ordered two shades of gray just so I could color Fluffles to look like my cat, Eliot! I added a little Stickles to the flower centers for some sparkle.
Supplies:
Stamps: Fluffles from Stampendous, sentiment is a clear $1 stamp
Paper: green galore, neenah classic crest white, berry bliss DP
Ink: brilliance black, Copic markers
Accessories: corner rounder, ribbon, Primas, rhinestone brad

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly sweet and fun!

Rene S said...

I like this! I have this stamp and it's an idea I will borrow. Cute flower and ribbon combination.