Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shoebox swapping

This morning I attended a small shoebox swap with some stampers I've met through SoCal StampMania. There were eight of us there, plus a "virtual" stamper who couldn't attend but sent a project along. We made several cards and other fun projects. I will share some of them later - I'm saving a couple to send as a surprise to someone. Anyway, this was the card I designed. It's a matchbook fold - I used 12x12 paper, cutting a quarter inch off the length, then scored it at one inch and at 6.5 inches.
Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace life
Ink: stazon black, almost amethyst and lovely lilac markers
Paper: lovely lilac, almost amethyst, basic black, neenah classic crest solar white
Accessories: self-adhesive pearls, ribbon, hole punch
This was the door prize I made; it's a small clear acrylic paint can which I lined with a piece of berry bliss paper. I filled it with some small rolls of ribbon, primas, chipboard and other goodies like that. The door prize I received was also super cool - it was a package of PaperTrey's clear card boxes. Since I like to make card sets for gifts, I know I will get some use out of those.
Supplies:
Stamps: one of a kind
Ink: pretty in pink, chocolate chip
Paper: berry bliss, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, whisper white, pomegranate
Accessories: ribbons, blossom punch, CM circle cutters, prima

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Your purple card is beautiful....I love how you've coloured the flower from this set. Gorgeous. Joan