Monday, March 17, 2008

Fashion birthday duo

My partner in crime for the April VSN Fashion Weekend is Denise of Handmade by Me! Though we're on opposite coasts, we have a lot in common, including that we both have March birthdays. I made a little gift package to send her way for her big day. I found this fashion-themed paper on clearance at LSS and used it on the card and a matching pillowbox, which I filled with ribbons and some felt flowers I found that I thought she could use for VSN. I love the bright colors and textures with this set.
Supplies:
Stamps: Noteworthy, All Year Cheer
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: DP (including the solid pink) is from Reminisce; tempting turquoise, basic black, orchid, lovely lilac, only orange
Accessories: round tab punch, rhinestone brads, Cuttlebug, May Arts ribbon, pillow box

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

These are wonderfully bright and fun. Joan

Julia said...

Love the bright colors!

JenMarie said...

Oooo, soooo fabulous!!!!