Monday, March 31, 2008

Belated tagging.

Things have been crazy for me the last couple of weeks, getting ready for VSN (It's Friday and Saturday! Please join us for some fabulous challenges. Find out more HERE! ) Not to mention getting ready to move. Oh, and getting ready for SoCal StampMania on April 19. I am way, way behind on pretty much all of it! So my blog has gotten neglected, too.
But tonight I'm catching up a little. My friend Katherine of Blame it on the Mojo tagged me a few days ago, and I'm finally getting around to playing. I won't be tagging anyone else specifically right now, but if you want to play along, please do so and post a link in the comments.
The tag is Seven Random Facts About Me! Here you go:
1) I love irises. They are one of my favorite flowers. It's hard for me to pick just one favorite flower, but I really, really like irises. I grew up near the iris growing capital of the world and visited one of the test gardens last year and took some photos, including the one above. I love the colors of the flowers - those vibrant shades of purple, lavender and blue are so pretty.
2) I love Red Vines. Fresh, soft delicious and chewy, they are a wonderful treat - and fat free!
3) I spoil myself with really expensive haircuts. My stylist is a quasi-celebrity stylist -she's appeared on some makeover shows on cable and even on Dr. Phil once. I don't color my hair or have any other special treatments, just the haircuts. They are about $100 but so worth it. And I usually stretch them out for 3-4 months before going back.
4) I hate doing laundry at the laundromat or the apartment laundry room. Knowing that other people's dirty clothes have been in the same washer as mine gives me the ick. So I am super excited that my new apartment will have its own washer and dryer. Yay!
5) I love Duran Duran, and have since the early 80s, when I was in elementary school and plastered my walls with Tiger Beat magazine pictures of Nick, John and Simon.
6) I like baseball. Today was opening day and my team won! I'm a loyal fan of the Seattle Mariners, even though I'll soon be moving to Anaheim Angels country.
7) I have an eclectic coin collection that includes everything from pennies dating to the late 1800s to the current state quarters, as well as a bunch of different coins and bills from my time in Europe. Someday I want to use the foreign coins - which predate the Euro - to make a charm bracelet.
That's all for tonight. I promise to have some new stamped stuff this weekend, when I can finally share some VSN projects!

No comments: