Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Anna

Today is Anna Wight's birthday. She was also selected as the Featured Stamper for this week's challenge on SCS. Anna is one of my favorite stampers and bloggers. She is a true artist, from her drawing to her photography and her cards. Her blog, Sassy and Sweet Notes, is daily reading for me. Anyway, for this week's challenge, I CASEd this card from Anna's SCS gallery. I love how simple and elegant it looks. I used basic black and whisper white cardstock, and a sheet of green paper from the Basic Grey Phoebe collection. The stamps are from the SU set Happy Winter. This was one of the first sets I ever bought after I started stamping and it is still a favorite of mine. I stamped with black Stazon and colored the scarf and buttons with my glorious green marker. I used a Marvy square punch to make a mask around the image in order to leave some white around the edges of the focal piece. I finished the card off with some silver brads from Making Memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, your card is perfect!! I love it! And thank you for the birthday wishes! =) -Anna.

Corie said...

Great card -- love it.

Heather P. said...

This is so cute!