Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Six shooter

This is my sixth card for the Caardvarks challenge. Today's challenge was to make a 6 x 6 card - which is really big! I know this card is kind of hideous - it didn't turn out at all how I'd planned, but my computer is having issues and I might not get a chance to upload and post another one tonight. Since I've completed all the challenges so far, I guess you could say this is my safety card! The colors were inspired by today's color challenge on SCS: green galore, tempting turquoise and real red. The circle stamps are a set called Merry Dots from Hero Arts. I stamped them in various spectrum pads, then clear embossed them. My clear EP is getting dirty, so they have some sparkle to them. The snowflakes are from SU's snowflurries set. I finished the card with some red organdy ribbon and a Making Memories ornament charm. That's all I have for tonight. I hope I'm back tomorrow!

No comments: