Thursday, July 5, 2007

Numero Uno


Caardvarks is doing a "10 challenges in 10 days" event, with the first challenge going up today, in celebration of 10,000 visitors to their blog. Today's challenge was to use one stamp on your card, so I pulled out this Hero Arts lighthouse stamp. I originally bought the stamp to make change-of-address cards when I moved to coastal California. It's a lovely stamp, but I don't pull it out very often. The card base is a 5.5 inch square out of cool Caribbean. The patterned paper and the cardstock sticker tab and circles are from Creative Imaginations. The image was stamped on shimmery white cardstock using ultramarine Stazon. I watercolored a bit using bordering blue, vintage violet, night of navy, ballet blue, Caribbean, celery and caramel. I layered the image on ballet blue and celery cardstock. Accessories are shimmery white organdy ribbon and some ballet blue snaps.

2 comments:

Rika said...

beautiful card!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, beautiful stamping!