Monday, April 9, 2007

You must try these

I'm taking a break from crafting to alert you all to an essential product I recently discovered. If you haven't tried it yet, you must run to the nearest store and pick up a box of 100 calorie Hostess cupcakes. If you don't eat chocolate (I'll assume it's because of allergies - because why else wouldn't you eat chocolate?) they also come in carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. This is the BEST sweet treat around right now, as far as I am concerned. You get three cupcakes, each one about two bites, for 1oo calories! And they still come with frosting and cream filling. They are completely satisfying and are the perfect dessert or sweet snack for anyone needing a chocolate fix. And again, 100 calories!!! I turned a coworker on to them, and since she is a Weight Watchers girl, and she calculated the cupcakes: 1 point for the entire package. I'm no expert on points, but I think it's because they are pretty good on fiber content. All I can say is they taste good, are filling and they are 100 calories!!! Woohoo!

No comments: