Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Trying, honest!

I told myself if I was going to give this blog thing a try, I would need to post something every day, or close to it, at least to start. Though I doubt I have any loyal readers at this point, I feel need to put on the record that I am leaving at 6:30 a.m. in the morning to head to a conference and will be gone overnight, so no new post tomorrow. But look for something Friday evening - possibly even something stamped, when I return from my sojourn to the big city. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to stamp anything since Sunday. But I did get a new stash of really cool stamping and scrapbooking supplies in the mail yesterday, and I am awaiting my Sellabration order from Stampin Up! as well. So if nothing else, I will post some pictures of my new stuff this weekend! Have a great Thursday everyone. The weekend is right around the corner.

No comments: