Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbook Day, Part 2

I figured since it was National Scrapbook Day, I should actually make a page! This page was inspired by a challenge on the Echo Park blog to take inspiration from one of their design team projects. I chose the card from Kandis Smith - I love the block layout, buttons and flag with the sentiment she used on her card, so I incorporated those features into my page. The papers are from the Winter Park collection.
The pictures are from 2010, when my mom, sister and I went for a quick visit to the Oregon Coast over the Christmas break. We decided to hit the beach when the sun peeked out, but it was so windy and cold we didn't last long. On our way back from our very brief walk, it started to rain again. We had fun, though!
Supplies: 
Cardstock: Echo Park Winter Park papers, neenah white, SU soft sky
Accessories: buttons, twine

No comments: