Friday, March 7, 2008

Time to stamp!

I really enjoy Sharon's (notimetostamp) blog and weekly challenges, but lately I haven't had enough time to do all the challenges I'd like. This week, though, with my three-day weekend, I had a chance to try her challenge. This week's mission was to make a flat panel card with a flap on it for your message. My friend Cary (Miss Minx) sent me a card once with a tag closure like this, so I thought I would try it on my flap card. I wrapped the ribbon around the flap, then threaded it through the slot in the layered tags and tied a bow. You just untie the bow to open the card. Thanks Sharon for the challenge, and thanks Cary for the idea!
And just a reminder, the mini VSN starts tomorrow at 4 p.m. EST! Hope to see you there!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bunny hugs
Ink: Stazon brown, celery, blush blossom, pretty in pink
Paper: coral, celery, vanilla, Basic Grey two scoops
Accessories: tag punches, horizontal slot punch, eyelets, primas, brad, vanilla organdy ribbon, diamond Stickles

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

Very nice. I love the colours and especially the plaid background paper. Awesome card. Joan

Corie said...

This is just so FANTASTIC -- you rocked this challenge!!