Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bunny for Beate

It's been awhile since I had a chance to play Beate's weekend sketch, but today I thought I would give it a try. It was perfect for a fun Easter card. I found these ancient SU patterned papers in my stash; I think they might be close to 10 years old! It was time to put them to use. I got the stamp set, Bunny Hugs, last year from SU's spring mini catalog, but it arrived too late to use it for Easter cards, so I saved it for this year. I love that adorable little bunny!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bunny hugs
Paper: bordering blue, pretty in pink, whisper white, SU patterned

Ink: bordering blue, pretty in pink, black stazon, yoyo yellow, sage shadow
Accessories: markers, eyelets and cropadile, stardust stickles

2 comments:

Corie said...

Ahhh this is just so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!